This is a broad and varied opportunity to be a key part of a Private Family/Parent Office with expanding interest. The candidate will be responsible for providing financial advisory, accounting, management, compliance and other services for a diverse portfolio of personal and business interests.
The role will be responsible for:
● Ownership of the financial processes through to Statutory Accounts (including payroll)
● Ensuring robust management reporting, and support in budgeting and forecasting processes
● Managerial oversight of day-to-day operations of personal and business affair
● Internal compliance and financial controls including resolution of Tax issues ● Ad hoc project work relating to commercial and business activities, and financial analysis with commentaries for the group
● Qualified Accountant or Finance Professional with strong academic pedigree ● Technically highly competent, with experience in accounting and analysis within a small-medium environment
● Able to work autonomously but also in a team environment, with the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
● Experience working within a complex, multi-stakeholder group would be a distinct advantage
● Energetic and tenacious self-starter, with strong presentational skills
● A working knowledge of Global Income Tax Regulations would be preferred
● Mastery of the Microsoft Suite of Application
● Must have a reputation for excellence, integrity, and confidentiality.
The following is a non-exhaustive description of the duties and responsibilities the candidate will be expected to carry out: Financial Advisory
● Research & assess for review a variety of investment options to meet the objectives of the companies
● Preparing financial and company documents for submissions to meet investment opportunities
● Researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products;
● Reviewing and responding to clients changing needs and financial circumstances;
● Communicating with other professionals, such as real estate agents, evaluators, attorneys, auditors, tax professionals;
● Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation;
● Producing financial reports; Accounting
● Monthly reconciliations of bank account
● Data Entry of financial transactions ensuring proper account posting
● Preparation of Financial Reports, Preparing wire transfers & payment instructions
● Cash flow management
• Providing overall management of investments (covering real estate, retail etc.) and personal affairs
• Producing management reports, budgets, forecasts
• Property Management: o Payment of utility bills o Paying salaries to staff & other vendors o Ensuring that properties are maintained, including general & miscellaneous repairs, landscaping etc. o Paying all fees, annual Insurance premiums & property taxes etc.
• Provide support and supervise the execution and any follow up required to keep personal affairs (e.g. health/life insurance, vendor payments) in order Compliance & Governance
• Prepare Minutes for Meetings
• Filing of all required reports to Tax authorities, Companies Office, Tourist Boards, and other regulatory bodies
• Ensuring that requires fees are paid when due • File Management • Tax Returns
• Coordinate with the accounting firm for financial statements and tax firms for local & international corporate and personal filings Liaise with:
• Legal Counsel • Financial Institutions
• Tax Offices • Companies Registries Local & International
• HOA / POA Offices
• Real Estate Agents
• Other Local Authorities
YOUR TIME...OUR TIME
Joining the itel family, you will experience ….
Our facilities provide sales, customer service, collections and back-office processing services.
We support clients across a number of industries including travel and tourism, medical insurance, medical process outsourcing, telecoms, utilities, logistical services, distribution and consumer goods, automobile, online retail and lead generation.