• Manage help desk activities including capturing and responding to all queries
from end users (whether in person, via email, and phone)
• Troubleshoot computer and printer problems; Resolve users issues and where
• Assist with the development of solutions and procedures for commonly
reported service issues for distribution to the DH user community
• Assist with installing and maintaining hardware and software through
• Manage inventory and assist with physical asset tracking
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Takes responsibility for work related issues
• Ability to trouble shoot and solve problems independently
• Flexible and adapts to change easily
• High energy and “go-getter” disposition
• Associates degree in Computer Information Systems or related area
• MCP certification is required
• Knowledge of Windows 7, 8 and 10, PC hardware installation and configuration
• Knowledge of Windows 2008 Server and Active Directory a plus
• 1-3 years work experience
Our Doctors Hospital Rehab Facility (which includes massage services), is open for outpatients from 7AM to 4PM.
Doctors Hospital has provided Bahamians with quality private health care for more than 50 years. Located at the corner of Collins Avenue and Shirley Street, the hospital prides itself on providing acute care services as well as having the latest medical technology, and the utmost qualified physicians and medical professionals.
The facility provides primary, specialty and sub-specialty care both on an in-patient and out-patient basis, including acute care, emergency, medical, surgical, obstetric, laboratory services and the latest in imaging technology.
Doctors Hospital features a three-room operating suite, eight-bed intensive care unit, the latest diagnostic equipment including CAT scan, nuclear medicine, X-ray, ultrasound, mammography, MRI, full scale clinical laboratory, rehabilitation services department, and a maternity wing equipped with a newborn nursery. Today, the 72-bed Doctors Hospital is the most modern acute care privately owned health care facility in The Bahamas with over 400 employees.
The Emergency Room at Doctors Hospitals is open 24 hours a day, every day of the year, to provide patients with the optimum in trauma care and emergency medical services. All doctors and nurses in the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) staff are Advanced Cardiac and Trauma Life Support certified