The TA Recruiting Coordinator is a highly organized and detail-oriented individual who is able to manage multiple tasks in an efficient way. The role will provide support to the Talent Acquisition team, with the objective of efficiently and successfully coordinating various internal recruiting administrative activities.
Assists in the execution of all activities and initiatives for strategic sourcing to serve the global requirement for the talent acquisition programs and activities of all aspects for both shipboard and land-based staffing at all levels. The Recruiting Coordinator may support the recruiting process by, scheduling interviews, assisting the recruiters with the hiring process, preparing offer letters, among other activities.
The ultimate goal is to ensure that the organization can consistently proactively deploy the right people, in the right place, at the right time, at the most efficient cost, and for them to be fully engaged.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Sourcing Strategy implementation:
- Explores current trends and best practices in the market in the recruitment and staffing, making sure that the company is at par in terms of these best practices and trends
- Ascertains that the company’s recruitment and sourcing efforts and activities are geared towards Employment Branding which promotes the organizations Human Resources motto, Great vacations start with great employees thus enticing a larger populace of candidates and applicants joining the organization.
- Administers posting on various multimedia platforms such as Social Media contexts, Job boards and other similar platforms for implementation of sourcing strategy
- Assist in the execution of various campaigns and programs for recruiting activities in universities, industry tie-up (i.e. Job Fair or Career Fair), government assisted initiatives (i.e. DOLE portal, Public Employment Assistance Units, and the likes), and other similar arrangements to continuously build a stable talent pool.
- Collaborates with Recruiters to develop markets around the globe as necessary; when necessary, partners with the necessary team(s) to establish, develop, and maintain relationships with a network of hiring partners, recruiting agencies, executive recruiters and related sources that efficiently recruit for all staffing requirements in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Collaboration with Recruitment Operations:
- Promotes a feedback mechanism on all applications processed (hired or not) to improve recruitment procedure
- Immediately address and resolve application disputes or concerns that may directly or indirectly affect company image and sourcing effectiveness, as it arises
- Proactively ensures that as capacity increases as a result of ship new builds, the company is prepared to properly staff those ships at all levels
- Meets operational business goals and KPIs.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- Implements proper cost controls to ensure each dollar spent in sourcing for a candidate is maximized and well spent, without sacrificing quality
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business administration, or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent required.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in working for a global/international or reputable local organization in the same capacity.
- Experience in the Hospitality/BPO/HR Shared services organizations would be a plus
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within an automated HRIS system as well as variety software packages such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; familiar with social media and relevant company/brand efforts
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Good working knowledge in recruitment strategies and talent pool management
- Knowledge of accepted human resources practices and the laws governing employment and fair treatment of employees globally
- Must be tactful, resolute, and committed to providing excellent customer service
- Must have a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, seeks improvements and looks to the future.
- Strong written and presentational skills; ability to clearly communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences including management
- Ability to work with colleagues, managers, suppliers and stakeholders in effective partnership.
While performing job functions the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time, stand, write, review and type reports, compile data, operate a pc, communicate, listen, and assess information.
The employee may move about the office complex, may travel to other office locations, and may lift, push, pull or move 10-15 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to walk to the dock, ascend and descend the vessel. This position may regularly travel domestically or internationally. Visual requirements include distant, close and color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
We know there's a lot to consider. As you go through the application process, our recruiters will be glad to provide guidance, and more relevant details to answer any additional questions.
Thank you again for your interest in Royal Caribbean Group. We'll hope to see you onboard soon.