- Represents the company through online channels by creating content and responding on social media channels including, blogging, social networking sites, chat rooms, discussion boards, wikis, RSS feeds, and search platforms.
- Pays special attention to ensuring that TripAdvisor and other social media platforms represents the facility’s offerings, brand, responds to customer complaints in a timely fashion and flags complaints with appropriate department managers, keeping the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) copied. Additionally, sends positive reports on staff to appropriate department heads, copying in CMO & Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO).
- Manages and reports on allocated Social Media & Digital budget.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating company website and SEO.
- Completes monthly reports to be provided to CMO on social media engagement, activity and Digital advertising results (CTR, PPC, CPC) as well as SEO and Site Ranking.
- Meets pre-determined targets on social media platforms for followers, engagement and activity.
- Implements and executes SMS, Mobile and Email campaigns with reporting analyses and insight on results.
- Works closely with Marketing & Education Coordinator to ensure promotions and activities are covered when appropriate.
- Creates content that is both engaging and informative using vlogs, videos, photos, slideshows, live broadcasts, competitions, polls and any other innovative tools in market.
- Ensures that content tabs on FB are up to date and utilizes the best apps for functions.
- Utilizes Social Media listening tools and Google Analytics to prepare monthly reports for CMO.
- Covers events, Press Releases and internal functions when appropriate.
- Meets preset departmental targets.
- Assists, when needed, in marketing activities (event preparation, signage installation, corporate events, promotions, etc.).
Minimum Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.Desired Degree Bachelors Desired Major Marketing or Related Business Degree Desired Job Experience
2 years’ Experience in a Marketing Department
Fusion Superplex first broke ground in 2016 with the goal of building a 100,000 square foot, $42 million dollar entertainment facility. Founded by Bahamians, invested in by Bahamians and built for Bahamians, Fusion Superplex will offer entertainment options never before seen in our country. Fusion Superplex is completely focused on providing customers with the ultimate entertainment experience. Every detail of the facility has been designed with the customer in mind, from choosing the perfect kernel of popcorn, tirelessly testing theatre seats for maximum comfort, to investing millions in the most up to date technologies in movie viewing, gaming and dining. No corner of the globe has been left unexplored to bring innovations from Asia, Europe, South America, Canada and The United States to our shores. Fusion Superplex is expected to be the authority on family entertainment and a facility that will win the admiration and loyalty of every guest to walk through its doors.