- Completes sales, refunds, exchanges and other cashiering transactions in compliance with the established cashiering control procedures, in all areas of the facility.
- Adheres to all protocols and procedures related to the use of the POS system and cash handling.
- Assists in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and store housekeeping.
- Works as a team to maintain a fun, friendly and energetic atmosphere and efficient food and beverage service.
- Completes opening and closing procedures as assigned and/or instructed by management.
- Ensures customer retention by delivering positive and memorable experiences, in line with service standards.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by following all Health & Safety standards and procedures. Complies with Health & Safety regulations regarding food and beverage storage, preparation, and service; and facility maintenance in the F&B outlets.
- Avoids legal challenges by conforming to the regulations of the Liquor Licences Act. Serves alcohol responsibly. Using discretion, should a guest reach the state where the guest should not drive, supply a taxi. Requests management intervention if necessary.
- Offers attentive service by anticipating the needs of the guests, providing additional assistance before it is requested. Remains alert and acknowledges guests’ verbal and non-verbal signals to order additional items or obtain assistance.
- Maintains accurate product knowledge of all Fusion Superplex offerings, including pricing.
- Greets guests and assists with guests’ queries, complaints and concerns. Assists guests by providing directions to locations within the facility, and answering questions about the facility, product offerings and events.
- Takes ownership of customers’ issues and complaints and follows problems through to resolution.
- Informs guests of buying choices, paying close attention to dietary restrictions and allergies.
- Assists the Security team by remaining observant, ensuring that guests are safe and that rooms are secure. Implements crowd control measures and assists in the execution of emergency action plans in the facility.
- Adheres to sound safety standards and procedures when using all equipment and supplies and ensures overall maintenance and cleanliness of assigned area. Identifies problems with equipment, ensuring timely and accurate reporting and documentation.
- Maintains a safe and sanitary work station. This includes washing and sterilizing stemware, washing counters, utensils, dishes, windows and equipment, sweeping and mopping floors, and collecting and emptying trash at your work station.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities to learn the latest trends in food service.
- Proposes ideas to improve the quality of provided services and products.
- Assists in peer training of new hires.
- Assists with supply and inventory management exercises. Maintains the inventory and supply levels of the work station.
- Attends all meetings as required by management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and stand during entire shift, continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop and wipe, remain stationary for lengthy periods of time, frequently wash hands, be able to lift up to 35 lbs., be able to manipulate fingers, hands and arms to cut, measure, pour, serve, carry and wipe, be able to hear and talk, and good close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus between the two. High School Diploma or Equivalent
Minimum of 2 years Experience in a Food & Beverage SettingFood Handler's Certificate
Primary ResponsibilitiesTasks PerformedEssential FunctionsMinimum Physical RequirementsDesired EducationDesired Job ExperienceCertifications Required
Fusion Superplex first broke ground in 2016 with the goal of building a 100,000 square foot, $42 million dollar entertainment facility. Founded by Bahamians, invested in by Bahamians and built for Bahamians, Fusion Superplex will offer entertainment options never before seen in our country. Fusion Superplex is completely focused on providing customers with the ultimate entertainment experience. Every detail of the facility has been designed with the customer in mind, from choosing the perfect kernel of popcorn, tirelessly testing theatre seats for maximum comfort, to investing millions in the most up to date technologies in movie viewing, gaming and dining. No corner of the globe has been left unexplored to bring innovations from Asia, Europe, South America, Canada and The United States to our shores. Fusion Superplex is expected to be the authority on family entertainment and a facility that will win the admiration and loyalty of every guest to walk through its doors.