Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
2022 Unqork Internship Program:
Join Unqork in the no-code revolution! Unqork is seeking talented and driven individuals to participate in an exciting ten weeks (June 13th-August 19th) program. You will be immersed in our inclusive and stimulating culture, working closely with top leaders in your field and learning about the industry from veteran mentors.
Other highlights include:
- Working cross-functionally between teams
- Weekly meetings and feedback from Managers
- Learning experiences with Unqork’s Senior Leadership Team
- Unqork “Yoda” Mentorship
- Virtual Social Events and Lunch and Learns
- Case Study Presentations
- You will report to the Director of Community, and work closely with the broader Community and Customer Success Teams, to increase engagement in the Unqork Community. The Unqork Community is an online platform for Customers, Partners, and Staff to connect to resources and each other as they build applications on Unqork.
- You will support the development and execution of Community events and programs, including coordinating webinars, community discussions, and user group programs.
- You will create, curate, and maintain content for the community platform, related community programs, and cross-functional collaborations.
- You will assist with daily moderation, response, and escalation of community activity with a focus on increasing the rate of questions answered by the community.
- You will analyze Community data and recommend approaches to increase engagement and overall customer success.
- You will help manage our community Subject Matter Expert and super user programs.
- You will help onboard users and train internal teams on community platform.
- This is a great opportunity to develop experience with program management, community management, event coordination, and customer success.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Data driven mindset and experience measuring against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Experience planning and coordinating events.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills; ability to work independently.
- Customer-focused approach and experience working in customer-facing roles.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn, understand and discuss technical topics.
Are you ready for a dynamic, fast-paced summer? Come with plenty of energy because we just don't move that slowly!
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.