Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
2022 Unqork Internship Program:
Join Unqork in the no-code revolution! Unqork is seeking talented and driven individuals to participate in an exciting ten weeks (June 13th-August 19th) program. You will be immersed in our inclusive and stimulating culture, working closely with top leaders in your field and learning about the industry from veteran mentors.
Other highlights include:
- Working cross-functionally between teams
- Weekly meetings and feedback from Managers
- Learning experiences with Unqork’s Senior Leadership Team
- Unqork “Yoda” Mentorship
- Virtual Social Events and Lunch and Learns
- Case Study Presentations
- You will report to Sales Engineering leadership and work across our sales channels (field, industry, partnership and demand generation), Business Product Development and Solutions Architecture to provide creative solutions to our clients.
- You'll support the Sales Engineer team in developing rapid prototypes to our potential customers.
- You will work with the industry and sales managers to support sales goals to present the Unqork platform and provide Proof of Concept demonstrations to audiences with different backgrounds.
- You'll create a new business case where Unqork can solve business challenges and client needs.
- Gather and determine use case requirements specific to that case.
- Build a complex application from scratch for that case and demonstrate that application to the SE team and to the Leadership team at Unqork.
- Immerse yourself in Unqork and the larger SaaS ecosystem, maintaining an understanding of complementary technologies and vendors and how to position Unqork in relation to them.
- You will combine your business and technical skills in this opportunity.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Business/Data Analytics, or a related technical field.
- Bonus technical knowledge: REST APIs.
- Analytical, problem solving and creative thinking.
Are you ready for a dynamic, fast-paced summer? Come with plenty of energy because we just don't move that slowly!
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.