Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
As an Account-based Campaign Marketing Manager, you will develop a cross-channel strategy for high-priority target accounts. Building on your skills in traditional demand generation, paired with current ABM insights, this role is equal parts creative, collaborative, and revenue-minded. You will have ownership and test groundbreaking programs that enable account development reps, field sales, and GTM sellers. You will work both within marketing and across broader go-to-market teams.
- Create integrated account-based marketing campaigns for accounts using a variety of intent marketing tactics.
- Create compelling value propositions and email content for key personas across the entire buyer's journey in partnership with PMM, Content and Design teams.
- Leverage data insights on MQAs at all stages of the revenue funnel to inform ADRs and field sales of account-level behavior and perceived intent to drive efficiencies.
- Collaborate with marketing operations, sales ops, and data science teams to improve the health of our target audience and account database.
- Analyze program performance, adjusting tactics to ensure results are achieved, that KPIS/OCRs are met on time and on budget.
- Produce growth within named accounts by creating account plans that lead to the expansion and adoption of platform services.
- Nurture target accounts to promote lead progression and high-converting opportunities.
- Bring marketing and sales into aligment by creating high-quality MQLs with segmented and targeted lead data across expansion markets and new verticals.
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience creating ABM campaigns
- Experience with demand generation, content production and marketing/sales funnels
- Gather data insights from MarTech to understand impact across HVAs
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms like Marketo, Tableau, Salesforce (bonus if you have a working knowledge of ABM tools like Demandbase, Uberflip, Sigstr)
- Analytics-driven, with project management experience
- Work from home with an energetic remote-first community
- Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
- Student loan payback program
- 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
- Free Peloton membership through UHC
- Paid Parental Leave