Job Title: Beach Services Manager
Authentic, passionate, customer-focused, and hardworking? If this describes you, Blue Lagoon Island invites you to join our fun team of professionals.
The Beach Services Manager will be responsible for the planning, organization and staffing of the Beach personnel and overall operation of the Beach Facility.
Managing of the following areas:
- Lifeguards- Watersports- Beach Development- Segway- VIP Beach- Activities
Core Duties & Responsibilities: (Include but not limited to):
- Manage staffing weekly schedules for all areas
- Ensure times are current in the time clock system
- Manage the maintenance of the Aqua Park
- Ensure the training of all Lifeguards is current
- Oversee the maintenance of all beaches
- Oversee all repairs to water sports equipment
- Ensure that all beach assets, inventory, and storage areas are organized
- Ensure that a maintenance plan is in place for Segways
- Train, motivate and appraise the beach team to ensure the highest level of performance
- Interact with staff to monitor performance and assign tasks
- Create a safe environment for staff and guests
- Lead the team with the setup and breakdown of beach furniture and equipment
- Provide assistance to all guests using equipment (as necessary)
- Develop positive relationships amongst the staff
Experience, responsibilities, and skill-set to include, but are not limited to:
- Must be flexible and able to multitask between high priority tasks
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Computer literate especially in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
Resumes must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF Format only.
APPLICANTS MUST BE VACCINATED.