About Achieve Test Prep
We believe our employees empower our company and are the reason behind our success. We are the nation's largest educational consultant and test prep center specializing in credit-by-examination degree paths, headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey.
Most working adults find it challenging to overcome the many obstacles associated with obtaining their college degree. Achieve acts as a counselor, advocate, and partner helping students achieve their degree in less time, with less effort, and for less money utilizing an alternative path to earning college credit known as the credit-by-examination process. Essentially, Achieve helps students bypass all of the busywork associated with taking certain college courses the traditional way, by instead passing just one test-out exam. While our credit-by-examination programs can shorten the path to any degree at virtually any college, the field where we have the greatest impact is the nursing profession.
Employee engagement and development is one of the keys to our success at Achieve! Embracing a work-from-home We are seeking Customer Service Representatives to join our team who supports customers who are taking classes to achieve their degree goals. This position assists customers with a variety of topics including registration, transcripts, program changes, etc.
- Answering incoming calls from customers with questions regarding course registrations, course details, exam concerns, and other academic inquiries.
- Making outbound calls to customers to handle program educational plans, transcript submissions, orientation completion, program change concerns, etc.
- Receiving and assisting customers\u2019 complaints and escalating to proper channels as needed.
- Handling sensitive customer information and updating customer\u2019s accounts.
- Checking tickets, voicemails, and emails within 24-48 business hours.
- Providing timely feedback to the company/customers regarding service failures or customer concerns.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to write and speak fluently in English
- High School / Secondary Diploma (or relevant experience)
- Full-time fixed schedule within the hours of Monday-Friday 8 am - 9 pm EST
- Goal-oriented person with a history of achieving success
- Professional sales or retention experience
- Comfortable working from a computer and working within databases
- Strong interpersonal skills, maturity, and good judgment, and capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals.
- Experience handling difficult and irate customers
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision making skills