Job Summary :
Responsible for ensuring that branches are secure when they open and close. Patrols and actively watches indoor and external regions to monitor all day-to-day activity. Ensure the safety of all customers and employees, and report any questionable conduct. Follows all policies at the branch for dealing with theft, violence, or disturbance.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures the safe and secure opening and closing of the branch along with a Branch Manager and cashiers
- Ensures the efficient, and safe and successful execution of the daily armoured truck transport when arriving and leaving the branch
- Assists with ensuring that all monitors are turned on and off at the beginning and end of shift.
- Ensures that customers are not browsing on any other webpage other than Island Luck and that persons are not tampering with the CPU
- Monitors the environment consistently to be able to quickly detect any suspicious activity or behaviour and reports same immediately.
- Monitors and authorizes entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain the security of premises.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or the presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Assist with keeping order within the branch by properly managing customers who are disruptive. Follows the appropriate protocols when such incidences arise and reports the same
- Follows procedures and responds accordingly with regards to all robberies and notifies the proper authorities when emergencies occur
- Performs other related duties as required.
- High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent experience
Experience/ Skills Required:
- Customer service experience is a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Self-motivated and must be vigilant
- Always operate with the highest levels of honesty, integrity and fidelity, acting in the best interest of the business at all times.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week, including holidays.