Description of Responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Stewarding Team Lead in a luxury hotel environment
Rosewood Baha Mar's Assistant Stewarding Manager will work together with the Stewarding Manager to supervise and coordinate the activities of stewarding associates engaged in dishwashing, sanitation, storage and distribution of all types of tableware, kitchen utensils and other Food & Beverage equipment. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide dynamic services to ensure guests are "wowed" by Rosewood at Baha Mar's hospitality
- Assist with the development and implementation of stewarding strategies aligned with the company's overall mission, vision and values
- Ensure that working areas and equipment's are hygienically clean and in order and that supplies are on hand with proper control, to ensure efficient service.
- Conducts bi-monthly inventory of operating equipment's in all outlets to ensure control of breakage & losses.
- Initiates requisition for cleaning materials and other supplies to the minimum to prevent wastage & misuse.
- Ensures that proper hygiene & sanitation is observed in all areas
- Oversee maintenance and sanitation of food areas, including inventory and purchasing, in strict compliance with health code ordinances
- Coordinate the selection, purchasing, storage, inventory, maintenance and usage of all related stewarding supplies and equipment
- Assure proper inventory levels of stewarding department supplies
- Manage staffing levels to minimize labor cost while maximizing excellent guest service
- Lead staff to maintain the highest levels of guest service
- Monitor and follow-up on employee training to ensure Rosewood Baha Mar's standards of service are understood
- Uphold the highest standards of courtesy and conduct exceeding expectations
- Proactively support all stewarding tactics always adhering to company policies
- Ensure total compliance with Rosewood Baha Mar's standards of operation
- Stay current on stewarding industry trends and health ordinances
- Perform other duties as assigned