Dec 29, 2021
Remote (Work from Home) Jobs
Remote (Work from Home)
Remote Job/Work from home
Job / Advertisement Description
Are you under-utilized in your role, maintaining the status quo? Would your talents be best leveraged in a role that requires you to put your thumbprint on the sales and marketing tech stack in ways that enable our new customer acquisition strategy? Are you tired of being bored supporting a single product? Why support mature products that only require you to perform operations maintenance work when you can have the responsibility of solving new problems and defining our approach?
What you will be doing
Our portfolio of products serves vastly different business needs and targets vastly different audiences which means you will gain experience across a wide breadth of software products. You will collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams to execute our new customer acquisition strategy. You will be relied upon to be the expert at identifying new technology, methods, processes to help us be more efficient. We launch a new product every 6 weeks which will require you to move quickly and learn to prioritize and work efficiently to enable smooth product launches.
What you will NOT be doing
- Creating sales pitches or interacting with prospective customers
- Creating advertising copy, designing or developing websites, or other creative tasks.
- Creating the advertising or marketing strategy.
In this role you will be responsible for working with our sales and demand generation teams to:
- Determine the sales and demand generation system capability needs
- Select appropriate systems to meet the functional requirements
- Identify any manual work that can be automated and create automation
- Deliver a new or improved functionality or capability
- SalesForce & Pardot expertise
- Quick learner: While you may not be an expert in all things Operations, you are curious and learrn quickly
- Efficent Problem Solver: You are an expert in leveraging solutions discovered by others and applying them to current problems.
- Meticulous: Must consider all implications of activating/deactivating features
- Good communicator: able collaborate with non-technical team members to translate functional requests into actionable improvements
Nice to have
- Experience with Google Analytics or Google AdWords
- Experience with Gong or High Velocity Sales
- Ability to read and understand HTML and CSS code such that they can help identify incorrect code
- Experience with APEX development