Dec 28, 2021
Remote (Work from Home) Jobs
Remote (Work from Home)
Remote Job/Work from home
Job / Advertisement Description
Are you an avid news reader who can quickly spot reliable sources? Are you able to write clear, concise summaries of information? Then, this could be the job for you!
Aurea helps global businesses accelerate digital transformation with a software library that creates unparalleled value and unlimited possibility. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio – all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use – with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions.
This role provides executives with precise business intelligence. You will analyze media reports and track management changes, preparing written reports summarizing your findings. Thanks to Aurea's sophisticated platforms, you will collect media information and generate briefs in record time.
What you will be doing
- Analyzing online media information and pinpointing relevant details
- Identifying business leadership changes (hirings, departures, promotions, etc.)
- Preparing written news briefs summarizing your findings
What you will NOT be doing
- Creating media content; you will focus on reviewing existing online content
- Reading information without creating meaning; you will need to analyze the information you read to determine what is most important
- Generating high-quality insights for our customers by finding, analyzing, and refining relevant online media information
- Bachelor's degree in media, management, arts, literature, or commerce
- Experience in media analysis or media communication