Dec 28, 2021
Remote (Work from Home) Jobs
Remote (Work from Home)
Remote Job/Work from home
Job / Advertisement Description
Are you a technical mobile solutions expert who can build a strategy connecting multiple products to deliver tremendous business value? Do you think solid user experience and well-understood use cases matter as much as great architecture and technology? If so, we invite you to lead our mobile solutions roadmap.
Aurea offers an ever-growing library of products with one simple subscription. Here you will be armed with the world’s only "Netflix of Software" library to solve complex business problems in groundbreaking ways.
You will be responsible for the vision, strategy, and execution of mobile components for all Aurea solutions. You will combine our products in unique ways, creating seamless software solutions that unlock new business value for our large customer base.
Join us and you will supercharge your business and technical skills while unlocking value for customers on a massive scale.
What you will be doing
- Defining business value: Write detailed descriptions of the target audience, their problem, how our solution solves it, and the expected business value
- Creating storyboards: Outline the end-to-end user experience, dividing use cases into releases that provide incremental business value
- Defining software specifications: Guide the technical architecture by balancing business requirements and development costs
What you will NOT be doing
- Building new products or integrations: You will focus on improving the value delivered by existing products and leveraging existing integration frameworks
Enhance the value delivered to customers by integrating multiple products and developing new use cases for each existing product.
- Expertise in mobile development architecture (native, hybrid, cross-platform, and web options) and AWS
- Experience implementing Mobile Solutions across various products for at least 6 projects
- Experience with end-to-end release management and documenting architecture & design (c4 models)
- A university degree that included an in-depth study of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, computer architecture, and software engineering