Superside is looking for a Creative Director to lead and drive growth of our Brand Identity category and team.
We are growing fast and are looking for an amazing Creative Director to join our remote team of highly talented brand designers and directors to elevate our Brand Development category for a wide range of global brands. We create incredibly crafted brands, and work closely together on large strategic projects. Because we are fast growing we need an individual able to own and champion this category across the company, the process and lead the ever expanding team.
What You'll Do
- Form, lead and grow the category; providing high-quality and relevant Brand Development offering to a wide range of global companies
- Recruit, manage and grow a team of amazing Design Directors and Designers
- Define and own the long term strategy, success and metrics for the category and the team while contributing to company strategy
- Generate category growth through pitching, strategic advisory, upselling and cross selling
- Collaborate with partner teams, problem solve on behalf of the category and be a thought leader across the company
- Help iterate and improve the category processes and resources to enable amazing design and creative across a wide range of projects
- Be a trusted advisor on strategic account teams, articulate and defend work and creative direction when needed, provide insight and leadership to successfully grow and develop our customers
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor Degree or higher within Creative, Communication, or similar
- 7-10 years of relevant working experience, of which at least 4 years in a client-facing position at director level or similar helping to build scalable processes and high-performing teams
- Business minded, knowing how design and creative can achieve goals, grow, and add business value
- Stellar portfolio and examples of driving results
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills and an amazing storyteller who is great at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups
- Passion for design and communicating creative vision to a wide range of roles
- Experience leading team members, building culture, delivering great work to customers and an enthusiastic team player
- Ability to manage multiple projects and client teams at a time to meet deadlines
- Entrepreneurial, autonomous and solution oriented
Why Join Us
- Global community with people across 58 countries
- Flexibility of working from anywhere in the world with leading global brands
- Highly competitive salary and equity in the company
- Paid vacation and training
- A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community
- High-energy, high-pace, and high-performance environment
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our customers through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We're a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning almost 60 countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal opportunities globally.
Vision: Build the world's leading creative company, and help drive the transition to a global and fair online labor market.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.