Main Activities & Responsibilities
- Takes the lead across all aspects of the company by reviewing how departments work together to reach company goals and by coming up with fresh ideas that will set the company apart from competitors
- Determines the direction of a business by working with upper management and leading team members to create and implement strategies and goals
- Builds a positive and productive culture in the workplace by listening to employee opinions, making adjustments, and recognising the team's accomplishments
- Communicates a vision for the company and take steps to make it a reality
- Consults with other Group’s entities to decide which direction the company should go
- Keeps up with current trends in the industry and modern business practices by reading periodicals and consulting with peers
- Degree in Law, Business or Finance
- Minimum five (5) years of experience.
- Strong self-starter personality with initiative and the ability to commence and conclude issues from start to finish
- Excellent skills in document and process formation
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point etc)
- Excellent command of the English both verbal and written
- Work Permit or Permanent Residence Permit – with the right to work (for non-Bahamian citizens)
The successful candidate will be subject of the Securities Commission of The Bahamas approval.