Pipe is a new kind of trading platform that enables entrepreneurs to grow their business on their terms. By treating recurring revenue streams as an asset, Pipe allows companies to transform their recurring revenue into upfront capital, instantly. For entrepreneurs, that means more cash flow for scaling a business without debt or dilution. For investors, Pipe has unlocked the largest untapped asset class. Whether you’re an entrepreneur or an investor - Pipe is growth on your terms.
As a distributed team, we are committed to building an exceptional culture and product. With backing from some of the top tier VC's and largest asset managers in the world, we’re looking for someone to join the finance organization and build out Pipe’s engine. The ideal candidate will possess strong financial literacy, interpersonal and organizational skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to manage competing priorities effectively in order to meet the requirements of the role.
As Customer Finance & Treasury Consultant you will be working together with the Revenue & Finance teams to help our clients get the most out of Pipe. You should be comfortable with all aspects of FP&A, accounting and corporate treasury management as well as communicating findings & best practices to C-level executives.
- Communicate with customers on all technical questions around data requirements, accounting practices and FP&A
- Develop financial plans & models for customers to demonstrate Pipe’s value add to the capital stack
- Collaborate with clients to optimize capital allocation & growth strategies for their businesses
- Support sales & customer success teams in achieving best in class utility of our platform for our customers
- Develop internal best practices & training materials for the revenue org regarding financial data & technical sales
What We Value
- Minimum of 3+ years of financial services and/or consulting
- Experience working in an autonomous and fast paced environment with a track record of managing competing priorities and consistently meeting deadlines
- Experience providing excellent reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Consistent track record of attention to detail, ability to grasp new concepts quickly and taking ownership of your work
- Given we are a fully-remote company, we value a high level of independence in all of our team-members
- Outgoing personality that enjoys working with multiple stakeholders & building lasting relationships
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in Excel; Good working knowledge of Looker, SQL & similar
- Proven track record of developing bespoke financial models & operating plans
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to harness financial data to inform decisions
- Experience working with C-Level executives from both internal and external stakeholders