Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our clients through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We're a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning 50+ countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
WHY JOIN US
- Global community with people in close to 60 countries
- Flexibility of working from anywhere in the world with leading global brands
- Highly competitive salary with the potential for earning equity in the company
- A career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship and leadership
- A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
Do you have solid networking skills? Do you enjoy learning about different roles? Do you have a passion for unicorn hunting?
We are looking for you!
Superside is hiring for multiple Talent Sourcing Specialists to join our team and help us keep up with our challenging hiring goals. Your responsibilities will include using various channels to look for amazing talents, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Behance, Dribble, Github)
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Screening of candidate resumes based on pre-defined minimum criteria
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Coordinating with Talent Acquisition team to determine position requirements
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- 1-2 years work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding time-management abilities