Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our clients through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We're a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning 50+ countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
Why join us
- We are a global company with 200+ subscription customers worldwide and are experiencing strong revenue growth. You will be exposed to all aspects of a business in startup mode and scaling quickly.
- We’re 100% distributed, so you can work from anywhere in the world.
- We value employee development and offer mentorship, meaningful work and many opportunities to step up and lead.
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing.
- The whole company is closely connected and aligned. We function in a trusting environment while seeking the truth in an ego-free manner.
- We’re just the right size. Not a small startup and not a corporate entity either.
- We have a strong social mission. Your impact will extend beyond just the success of the company by making real-world improvements to fair wages and putting design and creativity at the forefront of marketing.
Superside is looking for a motivated Revenue Operations Analyst (Payroll / Accounts Payable & Receivable) to assist in measuring, analyzing, and forecasting key revenue metrics across our organization.
You will be joining a world-class Revenue Operations team. You will focus on supporting commercial teams by providing reporting insights on key business metrics while ensuring data integrity within our CRM. Your team will drive growth through operational efficiency and keep all teams accountable for revenue.
What You'll Do
- Own data quality and data hygiene within Salesforce by monitoring entries and enforcing Revenue Operations policies
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and KPIs for different revenue metrics
- Lead ad-hoc data requests and perform data analyses required to make key business decisions
- Report to the Revenue Operations Director, and work closely with Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor Degree or higher within Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance, or similar
- 2+ years of relevant working experience
- Experience within Revenue Operations is considered a plus
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and/or MySQL
- Excellent Microsoft Office Excel or Google sheets skills
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tool
- Any Salesforce certification would be considered a plus
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude towards figuring out and learning new things
- Ability to multitask with efficiency, overview, structure, and attention to details