Superside is an always-on design company that delivers great design at scale to enterprise teams — from everyday production work to large-scale strategic design solutions. By combining top designers and project managers from all over the world, with purpose-built tech and the rigor of DesignOps, Superside makes design hassle-free for customers including PUMA, Shopify, Amazon, Prime Gaming, Autodesk, Outbrain, LVMH and more.
Trusted by scale-ups and enterprise teams, Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital, High Alpha Capital and Alliance Ventures. The company is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with 300+ employees located all around the world spanning 50+ countries and 19 timezones.
Why Join Us
- Global community with people across 50+ countries
- Help us in shaping the future of work and contribution to our blitzscaling remote team hiring and onboarding
- Learn about and contribute to the remote recruitment and culture building at Superside
- Interact with candidates and team members from all over the world
- Grow under a diverse and multi-skilled team
- Broad exposure to activities across the business
- A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community
- High-energy, high-pace, and high-performance environment
Superside is a tech-enabled design company that delivers beautiful design at scale to marketing and creative teams. Our customers include Amazon, Facebook, RedBull and PUMA to name a few. But who we are extends beyond the customer landscape.
Our company mission is to create more equal economic opportunities globally by finding and growing the world’s best creative talent!
We are a remote only company, growing at an extremely fast pace and currently have people from 50+ countries.
Supersiders are our most valuable asset, so we want to be ambitious about the experience we provide. To address these needs and challenges, we are growing our People Care team, with the mission to ensure we deliver an exceptional experience to all our employees. We do this by supporting both our people and managers, and by building an international and engaging community.
Our goal is to keep our retention rate, engagement score and job satisfaction high and ensure that our talent strategy is effective and relevant in supporting Superside’s value proposition and growth.
In addition to People Care responsibilities, you will be overseeing Superside’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, metrics and trends.
What You'll Do
- Critically analyze Superside’s workforce diversity and how it can be best leveraged as a strength of our organization and a significant contributor towards our value proposition
- Create and execute programs and training intended to promote equality and equal treatment among all Superside employees as a cornerstone of our organization
- Create and execute programs and training intended to promote and build a safe and inclusive work environment, using means that provide measurable results
- Research and advise on affirmative action, equal employment opportunities and talent sourcing practices that can contribute to the attraction a diverse pool of candidates
- Recognize and implement best practices in the field of diversity, equity and inclusion
- Track the impact of our diversity, equity and inclusion policies and practices in productivity, employee satisfaction, retention and other relevant metrics
- Engage with Superside employees on a daily basis and support them in all People & Talent related queries
- Liaise with team managers and department heads to support them on the topics of people management, coaching, mentoring, performance development, career development, succession planning, workforce planning, training needs, employee engagement and motivation
- Facilitate talent review sessions and discussions
- Analyze trends and key metrics to develop effective and targeted solutions
- Work daily with teammates located globally
- Participate in daily and weekly meetings with the Talent team and internal stakeholders to discuss updates, share learnings and brainstorm on process improvements
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Academic degree or specialization in the field of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; Bachelor Degree or higher in Psychology, HR Management or related fields is an advantage
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; Experience as HR Business Partner is an advantage
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, good at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups
- Good experience with the use of the G Suite (especially Google Sheets)
- Experience with HRIS and performance management tools is an advantage
- Ability to independently conduct meetings and manage employee relations
- Ability to track your own work and provide timely status updates
- Ability to multitask with overview and structure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team (remote) and effectively collaborate and manage expectations of different internal stakeholders
- Flexible and available team player
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for system and structure
- Positive attitude towards figuring out and learning new things