Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our clients through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We're a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning 50+ countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
We are growing fast and looking for a talented and ambitious Reporting and FP&A Finance Manager to sustain our rapid growth.
Work from wherever you want, engage with our multicultural community and talent pool, and help Superside create the Future of Work!
What You'll Do
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will manage the following aspect within the Central Finance function:
- Preparation of monthly financials (US GAAP)
- Development and ownership of the FP&A process
- Co-ordinating the company-wide KPI reporting
- Monthly investor reporting
- Liaising with various partners: tax firms, external audit & subsidiary accountants.
- Development of accounting policies and controls
- Assisting with statutory compliance
- Ad hoc finance projects to help create a world-class finance function.
This is a new role created due to the growth of the business and is likely to change and evolve with the business.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Experience drafting US GAAP compliant financial statements
- Financial Planning & Analysis experience
- Qualified US CPA with 4-10 years of experience
- Strong academic and work track record
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Self-motivation to work in a remote environment
- Critical thinking
- Positive attitude towards figuring out and learning new things
Why join us
- Global community with people across 50+ countries
- Flexibility of working from anywhere in the world with leading global brands
- Broad exposure to activities across the business
- Flat structure with regular interaction with company founders
- Ability effect change and implement new ideas and processes
- Highly competitive salary
- Paid vacation and training
- A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community
- High-energy, high-pace, and high-performance environment
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity