Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our clients through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We're a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning 50+ countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
Superside is looking for an ambitious Enterprise Sales Account Executive to join our high performing global inbound sales team. If you are motivated by the challenge of pitching and discussing business solutions with c-suite professionals at some of the greatest global marketing and brand teams, this is the best next career move for you. Reporting to our Director of Sales, success in this role will be measured by your ability to effectively develop inbound leads to opportunities and long-term subscription customers. This full-time role will be based in South Africa but you will mainly be serving our US market with expected skewed but flexible working hours to accommodate US time zones.
What You'll Do
- Deliver high quality and tailored demo/exploration calls of Superside’s design solutions based on each individual leads needs and priorities
- Develop and convert inbound opportunities to meet and exceed the monthly sales quota
- Develop a healthy sales pipeline of fast and slower moving opportunities in our CRM (Salesforce) system and provide regular sales forecasts
- Work systematically with expansion / upsell on existing accounts together with Customer Success Team and Creative Projects Managers
- Manage procurement processes (RFI/RFQ/RFP) with large corporations
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and Superside products and offerings
- Participate in the development of our sales team and go-to-market strategy, sales training and customer care.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent strongly preferred, Master’s degree or above is a plus
- 4-8 years of relevant working experience, of which at least 4 years in sales / client development / commercial role, preferably from a creative agency and/or SaaS environment (sales, customer success, design operations, consulting, business development, business unit director, etc.)
- Proven top performer in previous sales and/or commercial job with a track record in achieving commercial targets from selling and/or working with enterprise customers
- Self-confident English communicator comfortable at speaking with and pitching to executive management on phone, video conference or in writing
- Ability to build and deliver presentations to your customers
- A keen interest in design and “the future of work”
- Proven ability to work hard and independently
- Like to get things done and love to talk to businesses about how we can help them
- Ambitious and loves to work in a ultra fast moving company
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive, systematic, self-driven and like to set and exceed your KPI's
- Team player and want to build on your skills and personality traits
Why join us?
- We are a global company with 300+ subscription customers worldwide and are experiencing strong revenue growth. You will be exposed to all aspects of a business in startup mode and scaling quickly
- We’re 100% distributed, so you can work from anywhere in the world
- We value employee development; and offer mentorship, meaningful work and many opportunities to step up and lead
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing
- The whole company is closely connected and aligned. We function in a trusting environment while seeking the truth in an ego-free manner
- We’re just the right size. Not a small startup and not a corporate entity either
- We have a strong social mission. Your impact will extend beyond just the success of the company by making real-world improvements to fair wages and putting design and creativity at the forefront of marketing