Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our clients through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We're a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning 50+ countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
Are you a marketer at heart, who’s ready to leverage your passion and skills to help Superside hire talented people from all over the world? Are you ready to join forces and help us build the future of work?
This is the role for you.
Superside is looking for an ambitious, independent and action-oriented Employer Marketing Manager to develop, own, and execute a wide range of employer branding and marketing initiatives. You’ll have a large degree of freedom and responsibility to own our brand towards candidates, and to develop and promote our employer value propositions to help us attract great talent who fit our culture and can support our mission.
If you’d love to help us tell our story and build a great company, we’d love to meet you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and implement Superside employer identity, branding and recruitment marketing strategy
- Understand, develop and present Superside employee value props
- Investigate and address candidate concerns and objections at scale
- Analyse candidate journeys and interview candidates to optimize time of intervention and funnel conversion
- Own our career page content and create and maintain role-specific landing pages
- Work closely with our Community and Social Media Manager to develop concepts and content that help to strengthen our employer branding on social media
- Own and curate external employment review websites, planning and executing engaging activities
- Support hiring managers and contribute to engaging storytelling, job descriptions and creative supporting content
- Strategize, execute and optimize lead gen campaigns across a wide range of channels
- Generate and share recurring reports to monitor performance and recruitment marketing metrics
- Discover and keep abreast of current recruitment marketing trends and understand emerging marketing strategies and technologies
- Stay on top of competition and trends within global employment and future of work
In this role, you will start as a one-person team to define and develop our strategy before creating a dedicated team.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing positions
- BSc or higher level education in Marketing, Communications, Media or similar
- Possess a well-rounded and wide range of marketing and growth tool kit
- Entrepreneurial mindset, driven by results and getting things done
- Strong empathy for candidates across a wide range of roles and markets
- Ability to communicate efficiently, authentically and transparently
- Be an inspiring storyteller and writer, that can create concept and content yourself, as well as collaborate with designers and video production
- Ability to connect with employees to create and share their stories and employer reviews
- Experience building and leading campaigns and projects from strategy through execution and optimization
- Basic understanding of landing page creation, SEO, conversion optimization
- Analytical skills to experiment, track, and measure everything, ability and willingness to fail and learn
- You’re curious, humble, resourceful, a self-starter, a creative problem solver, an organized project manager and a team player
WHY JOIN US
- Global community with people in close to 60 countries
- Flexibility of working from anywhere in the world
- Highly competitive salary with the potential for earning equity in the company
- A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity