Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliche way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
Chili Piper is seeking an experienced, results-oriented, and highly motivated individual to drive our channel growth efforts.
Responsibilities of the Channel Partnerships Manager will include building strong, trusted relationships with leadership, client facing teams, and channel partners in the partner organization's ecosystem to help us grow our business globally.
As a key member of the Channel Partnerships team, you’ll be instrumental in helping us shape and build our awareness and relevance within partner organization ecosystems while owning the strategy and implementation of the ecosystem Go-to-Market. Chili Piper is on hypergrowth mode and we’re standing on a hot new round of funding, so it’s the perfect time to join one of the fastest growing startups in SaaS!
What You'll Do
- Design and execute our partner organization ecosystem Go-To-Market Strategy
- Build, maintain, and manage strategic relationships within partner management and client facing teams
- Reach out to prospective partner organization implementation partners and Systems Integrators to get them into our partner program
- Closely work with internal partnerships, marketing, and sales teams to drive revenue
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of channel sales, partnerships, or business development experience, within the Salesforce, Marketo, and/or Hubspot ecosystem, with a track record of top performance
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Self starter who is used to working in a scrappy team
- Strong interest in technology
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Experience in marketing automation sector
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- 50% Women in leadership at Chili Piper
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job