NACE Los Angeles Section Scholarship
The NACE Los Angeles Section Scholarship was created to recognize outstanding students within the NACE Los Angeles Section who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of corrosion and corrosion control. AMPP will award one (1) scholarship in the amount of $2,000 on behalf of the NACE Los Angeles Section.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate engineering, materials science, or physical science program at an accredited college or university.
- Applicants must either have a permanent residence or attend a college/university that lies within the geographic boundaries of the NACE Los Angeles Section (CA counties: Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino or Riverside).
- Students enrolled in 2-year or junior colleges are eligible to apply.
- High School Seniors are eligible to apply.
The following information should be included for review by the Selection Committee:
- Completed Application
- Academic transcript
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms from educators or employers familiar with applicants background
How to Apply for Scholarships:
- Click the “Sign Up” or “Sign In” button to begin the application process.
- Complete the General Application, and select the program(s) that you wish to apply for.
- Once you complete the General Application, you will be “Auto-Matched” to the scholarship opportunities for which you meet the minimum qualifications. Auto-matched scholarships do not require you to complete an additional application.
- Scholarship opportunities listed on the Recommended Opportunities page will require supplementary documentation and/or essay questions. To apply for these scholarships, click the “Apply” button to complete and submit your application.
- All submitted applications may be edited at any time prior to the scholarship deadline. Login to your account and click on the appropriate application to make your changes. Click “Update Your Application” at the bottom of the page once you have completed your changes.