Job Title: VIP Service Manager
Job ID: 218316
Location: Atlantis Paradise Island
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
About the Company
Atlantis, Paradise Island - the most popular resort destination in the Bahamas - features the world's largest open-air marine habitat; Aquaventure water park, including the iconic Mayan Temple's Leap of Faith slide; 11 unique pools; renowned beaches; 18-hole golf course; the largest casino in the Caribbean; over 21 restaurants, 19 bars & lounges and Aura nightclub. Atlantis also offers a multitude of unique accommodations, including the iconic Royal Towers and the stylish Cove Atlantis.
Assumes full responsibility for the overall managing of the Sun Lounge by ensuring that the appropriate service standards are being offered.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with Executive Office and ensure necessary arrangements for V.I.P guests, i.e. room assignment, limousine pick-up, room amenities and dinner reservation.
- Maintain a high level of presence in Sun Lounge i.e., greeting and conversing with guests.
- Greet selective V.I.P guests on curve side and accompany into the V.I.P. Lounge based on level of guest profile.
- Liaise with housekeeping and Engineering regarding V.I.P accommodation ensuring that rooms are placed out-of-order and room concerns addressed prior to arrival.
- Liaise with Room Service Manager regarding daily delivery of V.I.P. amenities for arrivals and turn down services.
- Maintain frequent communication with limousine dispatch division for V.I.P. guest's needs.
- Check V.I.P. guest arrival report ten (10) days in advance noting any special requests.
- Ensure proper inspection of V.I.P. accommodations and delivery of amenities prior to guest arrival.
- Review V.I.P guest list on a daily basis and determine which guests are to be personally greeted.
- Ensure that V.I.P guest accounts are set up and monitor based on approved method for account settlement.
- Attend pre-convention meeting to ascertain group V.I.P's arrivals and special request.
- Ensure that airport representative is briefed on a daily basis with regards to V.I.P. guest arrivals and departures.
- Attend all scheduled meetings, training sessions and special functions as required.
- Ensure a complete understanding of any adherence to the policies and procedures within the employee handbook.
- Adheres to the policy of maintaining confidential information received.
- Carries out other reasonable duties and responsibilities requested by management.
- Managerial skills and familiarity with computer operation.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and plan.
- Holds impeccable communication skills and high intellectual capacity.
- Ability to perform efficiently and effectively.
- Preferably a Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management, Hospitality Mgmt., Business Mgmt. or Administration & Management.
- A minimum of (3) years' experience in a management's position, preferably in a major Hotel Room's Division.
- Ability to speak a foreign language would be an asset.