Job Title: Concierge
Job ID: 218360
Location: Atlantis Paradise Island
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
About the Company
Atlantis, Paradise Island - the most popular resort destination in the Bahamas - features the world's largest open-air marine habitat; Aquaventure water park, including the iconic Mayan Temple's Leap of Faith slide; 11 unique pools; renowned beaches; 18-hole golf course; the largest casino in the Caribbean; over 21 restaurants, 19 bars & lounges and Aura nightclub. Atlantis also offers a multitude of unique accommodations, including the iconic Royal Towers and the stylish Cove Atlantis.
Primarily responsible for guest check-in/check-out experiences, interaction, communication and problem resolution for guests staying in the Royal Towers, with the objective insight of building guest loyalty and maintaining first class relationship throughout the guest stay.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Arranges reservations including dinner, airline, car rental and limousine as needed, and coordinates reservations through tour desks and other respective agents
- Orders and ensures that all guest amenities are delivered to standard.
- Ensures that all guests couriers and parcels are arranged in accordance with standards.
- Has an acute understanding of resort procedures, services and knowledge of where all services are offered.
- Prepares, finalizes and ensures smooth delivery of all standards and procedures that relate to an incoming VIP staying in the Royal Towers.
- Transcribes, reads and maintains Royal Towers Guest Logs which includes daily phone calls to guest rooms to ensure guests are enjoying their stay. In accordance with the communication received from guests relating to their experience and satisfaction of their stay, the Royal Towers Concierge responds as needed. Also, the Royal Towers Concierge sends out daily data to Royal Tower Department Heads that indicates Guest Satisfaction Index.
- Performs opening, closing and shift hand over procedures in accordance with established standards.
- Registers and checks out guests, ensuring correct and accurate information is obtained at all times.
- Update and maintain accurate guest services information, with a detailed knowledge of hotel staff, services, and hours of operation.
- Completed High School with above average grades
- College degree a plus but not essential
- One year in supervisory position, or three years of Guest Services/Concierge/VIP position.