Do you enjoy flexibility and the ability to work from home? Achieve provides online prep courses to increase students\u2019 likelihood of earning college credits via credit-by-exam. We are an entirely virtual organization with all team members working 100% remotely.
Achieve is seeking a Supervisor, eLearning Instruction to oversee the design and instruction of our eLearning content.
- Lead our team of 20+ Instructors, engaging and coaching them to improve student outcomes
- Develop instructional design plans that support program content within digital platforms
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, and Marketing to develop and implement new educational offerings
- Collaborate with Product, IT and Support teams to ensure Instructors can teach effectively
- Measure and track performance of Instructors, reporting out and making improvements regularly
- Collaborate with Curriculum teams to continuously iterate on curriculum and instruction design
- Manage course and Instructor schedules, and maintain documentation of key processes
- Stay abreast of eLearning trends that can better prepare and motivate Instructors and students
Desired Skills And Experience
- Bachelor\u2019s degree (or equivalent) and at least 4 years of experience
- Tech-savvy and highly capable of navigating and improving an eLearning environment
- Ability to manage multiple people, projects and deadlines
- Knowledge of instruction design and development trends and processes
- Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
- Thrives in an independent, fast-paced work environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace productivity software
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Flexible schedule - ability to overlap at least 4 hours during an EST workday.
Schedule: Availability to overlap a minimum of 4 hours during our EST workday (Mon-Fri 9 am \u2013 5 pm EST)
Remote: 100% Online; based OUTSIDE of the USA.