Do you enjoy flexibility and the ability to work from home? Achieve provides online prep courses to increase students\u2019 likelihood of earning college credits via credit-by-exam. We are an entirely virtual organization with all team members working 100% remotely.
Achieve is seeking an eLearning Curriculum Supervisor to oversee the design and creation of our eLearning content and how it\u2019s delivered.
- Develop a curriculum framework and roadmap, executing and adjusting rapidly to serve students\u2019 educational needs
- Manage a global team of Curriculum Designers and Support Specialists
- Collaborate with Instruction teams to continuously iterate on curriculum design and delivery
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, Marketing, and external subject matter experts to develop new educational offerings for customers
- Ensure processes and schedules are documented and maintained
- Develop goals and reports for the Curriculum team\u2019s performance
- Stay abreast of educational trends that can better prepare and motivate students
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor\u2019s degree (or equivalent) and at least 4 years of experience
- Tech-savvy and highly capable of navigating an eLearning environment
- Ability to manage multiple people, projects and deadlines
- Knowledge of curriculum design and development trends and processes
- Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
- Thrives in an independent, fast-paced work environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace productivity software
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Flexible schedule - ability to overlap at least 4 hours during an EST workday.