Behind every great athlete, musician, or chess champion, there is a coach. Before coaches were coaches, however, they were masters of their craft. For that very reason, we task the best customer support agents in our company with coaching our agents. Simply put, we believe top-performers should be leaders. If you are the best customer support agent on your team, we’d like to give you the leadership opportunity you’ve earned.
Trilogy is on the lookout for customer support managers who are ready to elevate their careers. Trilogy built a fully remote support system based on customer obsession, a world-class knowledge base, and highly technical agents capable of servicing over 10,000 customers on over 100 products. We count on our support managers to transform our L1s and L2s into elite agents and help our system achieve its full potential.
Our service is the #1 reason our customers continue to partner with us year after year, and our support leaders are responsible for making that service first-class. If you’re looking to take charge in a high-stakes environment, then we invite you to take the next big step in your career.
What you will be doing
- Review support agents’ work, then tap into your technical and customer service experience to generate insightful feedback.
- Expand your knowledge across an array of technologies. Our team supports over 100 unique enterprise software products, ranging from mobile app development platforms to digital marketing solutions.
What you will NOT be doing
- Providing customer-facing support. You’ve graduated! Now it’s time to pass your superior support skills and lessons learned onto our agents.
- Executing project management tasks. The purpose of this role is to review agents’ work and guide them towards being better.
- Writing annual reviews and performing other HR tasks. Instead, you’ll spend 100% of your time coaching and leading your team to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Coach a 10-agent team by reviewing their work and providing written, actionable feedback resulting in high first contact resolution.
- 2+ years of experience as a top-performing customer support agent. You must exemplify a customer-centric approach to ticket handling when coaching agents.
- Ability to understand code, scripts, and database queries. While you will not be writing code in this role, you will still need to pass a basic coding assessment to get hired.
- Fluent English and the ability to write clearly and concisely.
- The ability to work 100% remotely from your own home office.