An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Housekeeper who will be instrumental in supporting and running our soon to be open Holiday Inn Express Nassau.
- As part of the Housekeeping department, your role will be to ensure that all the bedrooms and bathrooms are cleaned to the highest standard on a daily basis and that public areas of the hotel are maintained throughout the day. These tasks should be carried out with minimum inconvenience to hotel guests.
- You’ll deal with any reasonable requests from guests in a professional and polite manner, ensure lost property is handed to your Line Manager and report any maintenance issues in a timely manner.
- Joining our professional team, you'll upkeep, clean and care for a wide range of interiors and items, ensuring they're presented to their very best.
- Previous housekeeping or hospitality experience would be an advantage but is not essential. We're more interested in your proactive approach and ability to tackle new challenges.
- With an eye for detail, you take pride in your work and aim for the highest standards.
- You'll enjoy working as part of a team and are happy to get involved in a range of tasks to support others.
- Well organised and with good time management skills, you can meet deadlines and work efficiently to get jobs done.
- Above all, you'll be eager to learn new skills and develop a hospitality career.
- This is your opportunity to use your enthusiasm and interest in hospitality to deliver the exceptional.
This position requires someone who is flexible in working various shifts, holidays and weekends.
As a valued member of our team, you will be empowered to shape every guests journey into an experience that they will never forget! We offer excellent benefits, competitive wages, and hotel room discounts with IHG Hotels.