Do you enjoy flexibility and the ability to work from home? Achieve provides online prep exam courses to increase students\u2019 likelihood of earning college credits via credit-by-exam. We are an entirely virtual organization with all team members working 100% remotely.
As a Lead Data Analyst, you will become a thought partner to the senior leadership team. We are looking for an accomplished leader to help unlock insights in customer data coming from a wide range of sources. You\u2019ll work with key stakeholders across Product, Development, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to turn data into information and information into insights. The ideal candidate is a creative self-starter and effective communicator who is comfortable wearing many hats. You should be an experienced data analyst who is excited about building a new function and more data-informed culture.
- Serve as the primary subject matter expert on all internal data sources, identifying and documenting database and schema relationships.
- Build appropriate metrics frameworks and identify key data assets needed for a particular product(s)/system(s), address gaps and foresee needs. Awareness and utilization of best practices of peripheral products(s)/systems(s).
- Assess current data architecture and quality and develop systems to maintain clean data over time.
- Collaborate with the Product, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Development teams to identify and build analytics for internal use cases.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work with stakeholders across functions to assist with data-related technical issues.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience as a Data Analyst
- Expert in SQL, R, or other analytical tools. Experience with spreadsheets and data visualizations tools.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, validate, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with a remote team.
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau or Databox.
- Salesforce, Git and AWS experience is a plus.
- Able to move quickly, multi-task, and adapt to rapid changes of our growing market.
- Takes initiative and can execute with minimal supervision and high integrity.
- ENGLISH \u2013 (Fluent Only) Must comprehend and communicate both written and verbally in English.