Do you enjoy flexibility and the ability to work from home? We Are Working (under Achieve Test Prep: https://weareworking.com) is a fully managed staffing solution provider. We work with small and medium-sized businesses to identify roles they need to fill, document their processes, hire qualified candidates offshore, and then train, monitor, and coach the hires. We are a fully virtual organization with all team members working 100% remotely.
The Client Account Manager will be responsible for providing an outstanding experience for all clients at We are Working by developing, executing and fostering collaborative business partnerships, adhering to Service Level Agreements and being the first point of contact for negotiations, change/implementations in standard operating procedures. The Client Account Manager will also be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the support staff to ensure quality results.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of clients with overall responsibility for the success, growth, and retention of the client.
- Act as the critical relationship holder, consultant, trusted advisor, and primary point of contact to our clients for all delivery matters while seeking opportunities to improve client satisfaction/performance
- Meet with Clients periodically to encourage current business, and to maintain satisfaction in service delivery and renewal of contracts.
- Oversee, evaluate, and coach support staff responsible for daily operations as specified by the client, providing quality results.
- Collaborate with senior business leaders to identify process improvements and opportunities to bring new Clients on Board.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity, and good judgment, and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Over 2 years of experience as a Client Account Manager (sales, support or blended)
- Strong human relations, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Effective time management, organizational skills, and ability to meet established deadlines.
- Must be knowledgeable of MicrosoftOffice or Google Suite including: Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- ENGLISH \u2013 (Fluent Only) Must comprehend and communicate both written and verbal English