Jul 29, 2021
242 Jobs Recruitment Division
Nassau, The Bahamas
Full Time Job
Administrative & Support Services
Job / Advertisement Description
Open to persons who:
- Has Administration Experience
- Data Entry Experience
- Entry-Level Bookkeeping Experience
- Answering customer questions, providing information, taking and processing orders and addressing complaints
- Answering phone calls and calling customers and vendors to follow up on appointments and deliveries
- To prepare general ledger entries as necessary
- Tracks and logs all product inventory, ensuring there are no discrepancies or losses.
- Accepts deliveries of company products and stores them accordingly.
- Orders and restocks new supplies.
- Inspects all orders being received and shipped, checking for damage, defective parts, and missing items.
- Uses Inventory Management Software programs to monitor inventory and balance accounts.
- To use rationally and responsibly the information systems (Internet, E-Mail, Phone, etc.) that the Company has made available as work tools.
- Vocational degree/Associates degree
- Math skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel: Aggregation functions (sum, avg, mean, median, etc.) and basics of pivot charts.