The leading technology firm in the Bahamas, Micronet, is looking for a new, driven and self-motivated Systems Engineer to join our service department. Our service department is comprised of 12 highly trained and highly certified technicians and engineers. We are looking for career driven employees. If you are motivated and looking to progress in an exciting IT career then Micronet is the company for YOU!
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for handling a significant portion of our SLA clients as well as benchwork during downtime. Below are some of the skills and experience that we are looking for:
Minimum Certifications and Requirements:
· Have your own dedicated transportation for on-site visits. (Fuel reimbursement provided)
· Has one of or multiple Microsoft Certifications within the range of: MTA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, M365
· Has one of or multiple CompTIA Certifications within the range of: A+, Network+, Security+
· Design, deploy, configure, manage, and troubleshoot basic and advanced networks utilizing both wired and wireless technology.
· Deploy, configure, manage, and troubleshoot complete network security hardware and software utilizing industry standard security best practices. Certification and Experience with Sophos is a strong bonus
· Deploy, configure, manage, and troubleshoot Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 with valid Microsoft certification. Certification or Experience with Azure is a plus.
· Deploy, configure, manage, and troubleshoot virtualization using Hyper-V and or VMware.
· Design, deploy, configure, manage, and troubleshoot industry standard disaster recovery plans. Certification and Experience with Veeam is a strong bonus
Ideal Candidates will possess the following traits:
· Extremely self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
· Good project/time management skills.
· Keeps up to date on professional/technical developments, uses other expert resources when appropriate.
· Determined to continuously educate and pursue more certifications. Assistance will be offered by Micronet.
· Makes sound decisions based on adequate information, considers alternative solutions before making decisions.
· Understands multi-faceted complex issues and problems.
· Generates solutions that address root causes of problems.
· Works effectively with people at all levels of the organization, interacts openly and directly with others.
· Possesses Strong communication and customer service skills.
· Communicates effectively in writing using format and style that is well suited to the situation.
· Mature and able to work in a secure environment and with sensitive information.
· A team player, detail-oriented, analytical, flexible, and able to meet established deadlines.
· Double checks work to ensure accuracy and quality.
· Consistently meets commitments to customers with high quality and timely deliverables.
To apply, please email all resumes & cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the Email subject: Systems Engineer
Only persons that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
#11 Madeira Street Palmdale | P.O Box SS-6270 | Nassau, Bahamas | Tel: 328-3040 | Fax: 328-3043