The Application Security Ops Engineer will be responsible for maintaining, extending and onboarding application security tooling. Primary functions will also include documenting and testing against best practices for Docker and Kubernetes.
The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and have project management skills. Desired areas of knowledge include industry standard SAST/DAST/IAST tooling as well as extensive knowledge of container security best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of container security and best practices is required.
- Experience in using scripting languages (Python or similar) for automating tasks.
- Must be able to work with vendors in implementing new configurations and resolving issues for internal tooling.
- Knowledge of various application security tools such as Fortify, Checkmarx, Acunetix, Burp, Netsparker.
- Experience in augmenting the CI/CD pipeline for security tooling.
- Knowledge in security testing methodologies and reporting.
- Knowledge in Third-party Vulnerability Management tools for Reporting and Operations
- Strong conceptual and practical understanding of IT Infrastructure designs, technologies, products, and services. This should include knowledge of networking fundamentals, protocols, firewall functionality, databases, container based deployments and other technologies.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- 5-8 years' experience in Cyber Security Vulnerability Management Job Roles/Responsibilities Responsibilities:
- Developing quality and meaningful deliverables that suit specific client needs
- Communicating with clients in an organized and knowledgeable manner
- Collaboration skills with various LOBs for remediation
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and working collaboratively with the client to identify and solve key constraints, vulnerability and risks.
We're powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.