Canadian Worldwide Training Centre (CWTC) seeks talented business, graphic design, marketing and project management trainers. As an International Online Trainer, you will professionally represent the training centre in your country of residence. You will provide online training, answer questions, and connect with students worldwide. This role is compensated through a commission-based remuneration structure. Trainers get 50% commissions on all training sessions. An essential requirement is that you can speak English at an advanced level.
- Prepare an outline of the program curriculum based on the Canadian Worldwide Training Centre's programs or based on your expertise and qualifications.
- Conduct classes online through Zoom, Skype or Microsoft Team. Maximum of 45 minutes with the student.
- Answer questions and queries regarding student assignments.
- Only conduct one-day training programs on popular business topics as discussed with the Principal of Canadian Worldwide Training Centre. Please note: Trainers will not be teaching the certificate and diploma programs.
- Represent Canadian Worldwide Training Centre professionally.
- Research and encourage people within your network to participate in the learning programs.
- A bachelor's degree in business, marketing or project management. It would be nice to have an MBA or Ph.D.
- Some experience in training adults and teenagers.
- An advanced level of English to converse with international students.
Submit your resume along with your response to the following questions:
- Why do you think you will be a good fit for the centre?
- Can you get easily discouraged with a commission sales position? How will you cope?
Thank you for your interest in Canadian Worldwide Training Centre and for taking the time to apply for the position. As we receive many applications, we will only be contacting candidates suitable for the role. We wish you the best in your future endeavours.