Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Sales Development Representative (North America), joining our Sales team.
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools (Knowledge of Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Chorus is a plus)
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Able to think strategically and tactically. Able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Self Starter. proactive and brings new ideas to the team
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Demonstrated success in the below areas listed in key responsibilities
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Sourcing new sales prospects and reaching out to them to book appointments for Account Executives
- Providing feedback to the Marketing Team regarding quality of marketing-sourced leads
- Clearly communicating Remote's value propositions to prospects and learning about their needs to see if there’s a good fit
- Providing support to Account Executive team as needed
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You'll report to: Sales Development Leader
- Team: Sales
- Location: North America
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- (async) Offer