Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This position is ideal for AMER Eastern timezone or LATAM timezones, we want to include more timezones in our team! Recruiters at Remote have one of the most crucial responsibilities in the organisation - to hire the best Non-engineering Talent in the world. This position will help us scale our Global Operations, People, Sales, Customer Success, Legal, Finance, Growth Marketing or International Expansion Teams. Not only do we want to hire the best people, we also want to create the best hiring experience in the world. The Recruiter at Remote is not limited by a number of countries to hire from, and instead we hire all over the world on a daily basis and continuously aim to add amazing people from all over the world to our team.
If you have experience in a hyper growth start-up, non-corporate environment and a natural evangelist of Remote working, then this is the role for you!
- Ideally 3 - 5 years of experience in full cycle recruitment, at a tech start-up or high scaling start-up.
- Extensive experience in hiring non-engineering global talent.
- Knowledge and understanding of different cultures and obsessed with global inclusion.
- Obsessed and ambitious about working with different cultures, and intentional about diversity and inclusion.
- Track record in results and moving at a pace to meet the companies scaling needs.
- Excited and passionate about an excellent candidate experience at all times.
- Aligned to Remote's values and a keen interest in finding the best talent in the world, that matches these values.
- Experience in working and optimising Greenhouse, as well as adopting new tools / technologies.
- Proven abilities to attract passive world class talent and build a diverse pipeline of global talent.
- A growth mind-set. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change and do so quickly and effectively.
- Excellent speaking and written skills in English to engage with a global talent pool.
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- Directly responsible for creating a world class hiring and candidate experience.
- Collaborate with managers to understand requirements and establish effective recruiting strategies.
- Continuously improve the timing between first Recruiter call and offer.
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence.
- Work highly effectively to ensure Remote's talent scaling needs are matched. Work closely with the Senior Manager, Recruiting and the Director of People on support required to ensure the team is successful.
- Continuously aim to hire in new countries, where we have never hired before!
- Act as an advocate for remote working and values and ensure our values are experienced throughout the candidate experience.
- Continuously and proactively improve and initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy.
- You’ll participate in full-cycle recruiting, including interview, offer, negotiating and closing of candidates
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You'll report to: Director of People
- Team: People Team
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with a peer in the Recruitment team
- Interview with founder (optional)
- (async) Offer