Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
About the role:
The Customer Success Manager acts as the customer’s trusted advisor and advocate. The key to success in this role is to build and grow an ongoing healthy relationship with each customer and to preserve our current business and grow our customers into life-long partners.
- 3 - 5 years experience in Customer Success ideally within a product and tech focused environment.
- Track record of growing and developing customers.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A real passion for problem-solving and executing strategies across a wide variety of technical scenarios and customer verticals.
- Successful experience writing, speaking, and presenting to customers and stakeholders.
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- Experience working in a global organisation and start-up environment is preferred, but not required.
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Take responsibility for the customer journey, starting with customer onboarding.
- Upsell campaigns and product promotion, as well as introducing new features to our clients.
- Account Management and long term Customer relationship management.
- Monitor customer complaints shared either directly by clients, sales, or internally by another team and reach out to provide assistance and help solve any concerns or problems.
- Gather customer feedback regularly and share with our Product, Sales, Global Operations, Finance, Legal, and Growth teams.
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality.
- Ensure delivery model is focused on quality and customer success outcomes.
- Work closely with the Sales team and help ensure the right expectations are set to customers.
- Educating and training customers on key information and processes to set them up for success.
- Monitoring account/ customer health, to prevent Churn.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance