The Legal/Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing direct assistance as required to the Managing Director as well as managing BLI legal matters
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work in a fast paced environment.
- A team player.
- Professional appearance.
- Assertive and energetic.
- Computer literate.
- Must be vaccinated.
- Associate degree in Business Administration.
- A minimum of Five (5) years experience working as a Paralegal or in a similar position.
Include but not limited to:
- Coordinating the application and renewal of all work permits, long and short term.
- Handle all Company rental agreements.
- Work along with our Fort Lauderdale office regarding proper documentation needed for incidents and other insurance information needed for the Cruise Lines.
- Ensure property taxes are current.
- Ensure vehicles including boat licenses are updated and crew licenses are current.
- Coordination of port licenses for all staff accessing the cruise port.
- Ensure Government marine licenses are current.
- Updating liability waivers.
- Review and updating of tour operators contracts.
- Ensure BLI accreditations are updated.
- Provide specialized assistance to the Managing Director as requested, maintaining complete confidentiality.
- Coordinate airline, transport and hotel accommodations for executives.
- Complete responsibility for the Apartment organizing the scheduling and cleaning of the unit.
Any other duties as assigned.