- A high school average of 80 or higher.
- First-year, full-time status entering D’Youville in the Fall semester.
- Submission of all required materials including completed application, essay, and letter of reference.
- Proven record of participation and leadership in high school and/or the community.
- Admission to D’Youville as a full-time student.
|$1,000 renewable each semester with a maintained:
- Level of active participation in one campus club or organization.
- Participation of all Leadership Scholars activities; includes scheduled program workshops and activities (1-3 meetings per month).
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.25.