Jul 31, 2021
320 Porter Ave, Buffalo, NY 14201, USA
Education / Training
Job / Advertisement Description
STEPS TO APPLY & APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Prospective international students interested in applying to D'Youville should follow the steps below.
1. Complete and submit your official application for admission
- Applying to D'Youville is free.
- If you can't complete the application in one sitting, that's okay — you can access the form as often as you like.
- If you have any questions about the application process, contact the International Admissions Office.
2. Submit official transcripts
- You'll need to submit an official transcript from each secondary and post-secondary school attended, current through the time of application.
- If transcripts are not in English, or come from a school outside of the U.S. or Canada, they must be evaluated by an accredited transcript evaluation service.
Tip: We recommend that you request official transcripts immediately to avoid delays in processing.
3. Submit your scores from one of the following Standardized Tests
- While they are not required for admission purposes, scores for the SAT or ACT are required in order for you to be eligible for Undergraduate Merit Scholarships.
- If English is your second language, you'll need to submit proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS).