RMU institutional scholarships are funds given to students who show promise of high achievement in academics. The following academic based RMU scholarships are awarded through the Admissions Office at the point of acceptance to the university. These scholarships are based solely on GPA which is converted into a 4.0 scale by international admissions counselors after official transcripts are received.
Undergraduate Freshmen Applicants
- Liberty Scholarship: The Liberty Scholarship is a $14,000 award based on 3.5-4.0 GPA
- Independence Scholarship: The Independence Scholarship is a $12,000 award based on GPA of 3.0-3.49.
- Justice Scholarship: The Justice Scholarship is a $8,000 award based on a GPA of 2.5-2.99.
- Founders Scholarship: The Founders Scholarship is a $6,000 award based on a GPA of 2.0-2.49.
Undergraduate Transfer Applicants
- Constitution Scholarship: The Constitution Scholarship is a $12,000 award based on a transfer college GPA of 3.5 to 4.0.
- Declaration Scholarship: The Declaration Scholarship is a $9,000 award based on a transfer college GPA of 3.0 to 3.49.
- Revolutionary Scholarship: The Revolutionary Scholarship is a $6,000 award based on a transfer college GPA of 2.5 to 2.99.
- Pioneer Scholarship: The Pioneer Scholarship is a $3,000 award based on a transfer college GPA less than 2.5.
*Students may receive the above listed institutional scholarships for a maximum of four years if they maintain at least a 2.0 GPA.