International students applying for first-year or transfer admission to the University of Dayton must submit the following documents:
We understand you may not be able to obtain your official transcripts and financial documents due to the global issues surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). At this time, we will accept these documents through email. Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing. When you are able, please send the official documents through a courier service such as DHL, FedEx etc. directly to our office.
- Application, including the essay. Student may apply through the University of Dayton Application, the Common Application or the Coalition Application. Regardless of which application you submit, there is no application fee.
- Letter of recommendation (optional). Letters may be sent to email@example.com directly from the recommender.
- Official secondary transcripts (in language of original issue). Transcripts of all previously attended secondary schools, including dates of attendance, all subjects studied, grades earned and marks achieved on examinations; any transcripts not issued in English should be accompanied by a certified English translation. Proof of completion must also be provided in the form of a graduation date listed on the transcript, a diploma, or a certificate of completion. If secondary schooling is still in progress, this must be submitted as soon as completed and prior to enrollment at the University of Dayton.
These may be sent from the secondary school directly to the University of Dayton via mail service to the address in the contact section on this page. Please note: If your institution is able to provide an e-transcript, please direct them to send the official link to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware, this does not include scanned, photocopied or emailed documents.
- Proof of English Proficiency. If your native language is not English, you are required to submit proof of English proficiency by submitting TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, SAT or ACT scores. Your scores should be sent to the University of Dayton directly from the testing center using code 1834.
- Financial documentation. F-1 and J-1 students must provide a letter of financial support and a bank statement showing sufficient funds to cover the first year of study. These may be emailed to email@example.com OR sent through the mail to the address in the contact section on this page.