May 26, 2021
201 Mullica Hill Rd, Glassboro, NJ 08028, USA
Education / Training
Job / Advertisement Description
- View our application deadlines
- For first-year students, submit the Online Application, essay, and the $65 application fee or submit a waiver form.
- Submit your High School Transcript. If your document is not translated to English a certified English translation is necessary.
- Submit standardized language test score - a TOEFL minimum score of 70, IELTS minimum score of 6.0, Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum score of 50 or Duolingo test minimum score of 95 for traditional admissions. International students must submit standardized test scores unless they are exempt (View Language Policy).
* If you don't meet the English required scores please see Conditional Admissions
- For Performing or Creative Arts Majors (art, music, theater, and dance): an audition or portfolio review
- You can upload the required documents to your application portal once you submit your application. Your application portal will always have the most up-to-date status of your application. To check the status of your application, simply log in to your portal.