Description of Responsibilities
- College Degree in Culinary Arts
- 3 years+ of management experience in Food and Beverage
- Must have hospitality or beverage experience.
Grand Hyatt at Baha Mar's Beverage Operations Manager will work together with the Director of Food & Beverage and will manage all aspects of the beverage function including accurate delivery of beverages, inventories, sanitation and discipline within the department. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure optimum delivery of Beverage strategies while balancing a pragmatic approach with the need to consistently perform to a standard of excellence.
- Oversee maintenance and sanitation of beverage areas, including inventory and purchasing, in strict compliance with health code ordinances.
- Coordinate the selection, purchasing, storage, inventory, maintenance and usage of all related beverage supplies and equipment.
- Recommend new techniques of service for maximum guest satisfaction at minimum operating costs.
- Assure proper inventory levels of beverages.
- Manage staffing levels to minimize labor cost while maximizing excellent guest service.
- Investigate and resolve any complaints in a timely manner.
- Lead staff to maintain the highest levels of guest service.
- Review products and services and analyze variances while taking corrective actions.
- Monitor budgets and payroll records and review financial transactions to ensure expenditures are authorized and budgeted.
- Review bar menus, evaluate popularity of options and suggest new bar menus based on tracking.
- Ensure seamless flow of information between food and beverage teams.
- Stay current on beverage industry trends.
- Perform other duties as assigned.