Contributes to the company`s objectives by maintaining the plant`s electrical and mechanical equipment in such a way that the essential services are always provided and are available, thus maintaining the required standard of production.
- Performs maintenance on all equipment.
- Assists with overhauls of all equipment via planned maintenance.
- Assists with installations of new equipment when necessary.
- Maintains housekeeping and repairs of equipment.
- Performs basic welding at the arc, gas and tig level.
- Performs electrical trouble shooting work, read, and update drawings.
- Assists or fulfills other related tasks within the department if required to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Generates deviation for safety, near miss, improvement, energy, and machine anomalies.
- Record maintenance day activities in Maximo System per department and inform Engineering Supervisor once completed.
- Reports all accidents, incidents, near miss and potential hazards.
- Apply safety regulations in performing tasks.
- Consistently uses all mandatory personal and protective equipment.
- Ensures compliance with the regulatory, Heineken and local safety regulations within his/her department.
- Acts as a role model for safety behavior, leads by example.
- Executes maintenance work properly using risk assessment, strictly follows local Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) procedures.
- Follows and participates in the steps required by TPM improvement routes to support safety in the Brewery and his/her own department.
- Supports risk assessments and routine department/inter-departmental safety audits and meetings.
- Works with contractors and operators and informs them of risks and safety measures required at workplace.
- Ensure the upkeep and maintenance of the facilities and immediately report- areas requiring and/or maintenance.
- Attend scheduled workshops, training or seminars.
- Attend departmental and company meeting.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as requested by management.
- Minimum Vocational Certificate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor`s degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience or similar position
- Demonstrate ability to multitask, strong organizational, communication skills and professional business practices.
- Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems
- Working knowledge of Resource planning, Maintenance planning, and Production Management
- Sound knowledge of health, safety, and environmental regulations
- Experience in construction, maintenance, and all facets of facility operation
- Excellent planner and organizer, problem solving and follow up skills, teamwork, analytical skills.
- Computer literate with proven knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and Team oriented.