Jul 31, 2021
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
1 Aerospace Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114, USA
Education / Training
Job / Advertisement Description
International and Graduate Students:
|Summer A (May-June)
|Summer B (June-August)
- Applications will remain open for one year from the date received. After one year, all applicants are required to re-apply and re-submit all required documentation and meet the admissions criteria in effect at the time of reapplication.
- Please note: All materials submitted become the property of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and cannot be reproduced, returned, or forwarded.
- Copy of Passport
- All international students must provide a copy of his or her valid passport for immigration purposes. The passport must be valid for at least six months of the semester to which the student is applying.
- Recommendation Letter
- One letter of recommendation must be submitted. A letter from an academic source is preferred, but a letter from a professional source will also be sufficient. Letters can be submitted via email to email@example.com and may be submitted with this form; please note that the linked form is not required.
- SAT/ACT Score
- The SAT and/or ACT scores are optional and must only be submitted if students would like to be considered for scholarships.
- Proof of Funds - required for student visa purposes ONLY
- International Students must have sufficient funds for their expenses during the entire period of study, including living costs, travel, and vacation. International Students will have the opportunity to seek part-time jobs on campus to supplement their income. Sufficient proof of funds are required for all international students who will require an I-20 or DS-2019.
The proof of funds must be dated no more than six months before the start of the semester and addressed to Embry-Riddle. It must guarantee the availability of sufficient funds to cover tuition and fees, living expenses (room and board), books, medical insurance, and personal expenses for two semesters.
- Learn more about Proof of Funds.
- English Language Requirement
To be admitted into a degree program, international students who will not be graduating from an English educational system within the last two years, or for whom English is not the primary language, must submit official TOEFL, IELTS, DuoLingo, or Cambridge scores. The preferred TOEFL score for admissions is 79 (Internet Based Test [IBT]). The preferred IELTS score for admission is 6.0. The preferred DuoLingo score is 105. The preferred Cambridge score is 170.
Students scoring below the preferred score may be deferred for enrollment to our Embry-Riddle Language Institute (ERLI). Admission to ERLI does not guarantee admission to an Embry-Riddle degree program. Admissions also encourages all applicants for whom English is not the primary language spoken at home to consider taking the SAT I to supplement their language proficiency exam scores. This additional information will aid the University in accurately assessing verbal skills